30.1.13

RECIPE: HOT GREEK PASTA

Today I bring you... hot-served Greek Pasta.
{ click post for more photos and the recipe }

Lately I've had huge cravings for Greek salad. Well... pretty much just feta cheese. But Greek salad makes it a little healthier with some veggies and whatever. I've been making a lot of salads and Greek wraps and such, but I was playing around with the idea of a hot-served Greek style pasta, and came up with this recipe! It is delicious, and I am definitely adding this to our list of regular meals.
I suggest serving it with some pita bread brushed with olive oil, sprinkled with minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Throw them in the oven at 200°F for ten minutes, and voila. A super duper delicious side dish.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I marvel at your creativity - this looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! It really was delicious. I must make it again soon!

      Delete