13.2.13

RECIPE: NUTELLA HOT CHOCOLATE

So I caved, and bought Nutella. With all these World Nutella Day recipes floating around, I mean really, how could I not? So I made some Nutella hot chocolate for me and little J and it was amaaaazing. Especially because I frothed it up real good with my handy dandy little milk frother from IKEA. (Speaking of IKEA, I can't get off the website. Again. Mainly because I want everything from children's IKEA to go in the nursery.) Anyway, back to Nutella. I'm planning on making some kind of Nutella brownies soon. And I'm thinking mini-eggs. Can't wait. Road trip snacks for the weekend of course. (Yay Edmonton!) So if you have 0% will power like me, you will love this super easy Nutella hot chocolate recipe. Enjoy! I know you will.

Nutella Hot Chocolate

1 Cup skim milk
2 Tbsp Nutella

Saucepan.
Medium heat.
Whisk frothy.

Black out.

2 comments:

  1. I found this recipe last night, and well, now I've thought of you two! I haven't been able to try it yet, but it's on the list for next week's groceries. :)
    http://www.dejongdreamhouse.com/2013/03/homemade-nutella-dairy-free.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! If there's anything I have been craving during this pregnancy it is Nutella! One day I will get a food processor so I can make some. And maybe some peanut butter to go with it! Let me know how it turns out! Enjoy! - R

    ReplyDelete